4.17.2009

32 weeks and ready

I am now 32 weeks pregnant and have to admit that I am ready to have the baby anytime now. Although I know the safety purpose of going full term, life could get fast forwarded a few weeks and I would be ready.
I'm trying not to sound too whiny but I really am feeling whiny tonight. I am having braxton hicks contractions, Addison is bouncing off the walls - and happens to be doing so naked - I am ready for bed but lets be honest when I get in bed I am going to flop around like a beached whale for about a half an hour then wake up an hour later to pee. OK - I'm done whining now!
Other than tonight's discomforts things are going so great in our life. Elevate is doing fantastic since it's grand opening a few weeks ago with an average attendance of 200+. Our first Easter service was great - I served in the kids ministry but heard tons of great feedback. Our worship band performed a special with the Leona Lewis song "Keep bleeding" while images from Passion of the Christ were in the background. Although we did not get a video of the performance, you can check out the images along with the song here.
The family is attending a friends sons 1st birthday party tomorrow and will have a packed day on Sunday - not uncommon when in Adam's line of work, Sunday is the biggest day of the week. Fortunately for me, Adam and I are leaving on Tuesday morning for a three day trip to Orlando. Adam will be attending a church planters conference while I sit by a pool in 80 degree weather getting a tan. I am looking forward to the rest and relaxation as well as having my hubbies undivided attention in the evenings. This very well may be the last trip we take alone for quite a while (it's a bit easier to get someone to watch one child - not so easy with two).

No comments: