4.22.2009

Orlando

I am sitting on my comfy hotel bed in Orlando FL this morning. Adam and I arrived yesterday and I have already had a relaxing time. The pool was great - a little chilly - but the air temp being in the low 80's is nothing to complain about. I got a little bit of a tan and will hopefully bronze my body a bit more today.
We went to dinner last night at Bahama Breeze, a cute tropical restaurant and sat outdoors listening to Caribbean music eating coconut shrimp and sipping a NA juice cocktail.
With Adam at conferences all day I am left alone to think, sleep and read - must admit this takes some getting used to when on most days I don't sit for more than a few minutes at a time before Addison is ready for the next BIG thing.
After my sun bathing and resting today we will go to a pizza place for dinner and play a round of mini golf at some pirates cove place. I am really enjoying this mini get-away and hope to return home not only tan but relaxed and ready to begin the buzz of the baby coming soon.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glad your having a great time you deserve to rest a little. Love you call me when you get home.