5.25.2009

Family Meet Up

Sunday afternoon my sister Stacy, sis-in-law Emily and I jumped (or I rather hoisted myself) into the car and drove about 1.5 hours to meet up with the other ladies of our family (3 mom's and my little sister).

We ate lunch as well as dessert at Outback Steakhouse and had a fun afternoon of oohing and aahing over baby things. The girls all brought great gifts for Landon - from diapers to tiny dinosaur socks, I loved everything and appreciated the gifts. I also very much enjoyed getting to just chat with everyone without being distracted by Addison (he stayed behind with daddy). When I got home Addison raided all the loot and had a hay day with all the tissue paper.

My time of being pregnant is winding to a close and I am feeling a bit sentimental when it comes to those that I love. I really love being in Monroe but sure do miss seeing the rest of my family. Although it's tough I am glad to say that when we all get together it just feels like we haven't been a part and I think that makes for great family and great relationships.

No comments: