5.15.2009

Update

I have been without a computer for over a week now - wow how fast you can feel disconnected from the outside!
Went to the doc this week, no luck with being dialated (what did I really expect at 36 weeks) but all looks well. I go again on Tuesday morning for an ultrasound to check the baby's weight and my fluid levels. I am getting very excited about Landon's arrival and a bit sentimental about these being my last days with only Addison.
I was still able to polish my toenails last night - they sure look pretty but man that was a lot of huffing and puffing (nearly thought I would blow a house down!).
Adam is rockin' it out with his sermons at Elevate Church. New people are coming weekly and expressing their new found hope in church. We have our very first baptism scheduled for June 7th and already have about 15 people interested in participating although we haven't even publicly announced it yet. Adam is enjoying the beautiful weather here this morning on the golf course. He trys to go about once a week and when ever Addison asks where Dad is and I say the office or golfing, I think he relates them together as if dad were golfing AT the office!
Addison is growing so fast and becoming this handsome little man. I can tell we are at the stage of "the battle of the wills" but I keep reminding myself to stay firm in what I say and do. He is now always trying to share is drink and snacks with Landon - he puts everything up to my belly button as if it were his mouth! Too cute.

No comments: