6.20.2009

Finally - the Announcement

Wow, it has been a whirlwind the past two weeks since Landon arrived. So here is the announcement----

Landon Christopher Davis
born June 3, 2009 3:18 pm
7 lbs. 5.5 oz. 20 inches

Delivery went great, pushing lasted a mere 15 minutes (compared to over 3 hours with Addison)- who knew an epidural worked so well!!
A few days after being home we had to take Landon back to the hospital to put him under the lights due to a very high level of jaundice. Thank God the lights did the job and he is doing great now. Days and nights are still a bit mixed up but other than that everything is wonderful. Addison is adjusting well - seems to be content doing his own thing for the most part. We celebrated his second birthday on June 18th and I can't believe how much bigger he seems to me since Landon's arrival. Adam turned 34 today and is spending the afternoon with his Dad in Toldeo. I am feeling great (other than than normal soreness) and am eagerly awaiting the time when I can go go go again. Sitting home recouping and resting is not easy for me.
Well that is our family update in a nutshell. Check out the pics a friend of mine took a few days after Landon was born by clicking HERE

1 comment:

Erica said...

I have a few comments on my photo blog that are meant for you. :)