6.02.2009

One Day To Go

Anxious cannot begin to describe how I have been feeling the past couple of days. Although I am aware that the bible tells us to be anxious for nothing, I will admit I a pretty much there. I will be going into the hospital Wednesday morning at 5:30 to be induced and will hopefully hold in my arms by mid afternoon our second son Landon Christopher Davis.
There is just something awkward about knowing exactly when your going to the hospital. My mind goes a thousand miles an hour with thoughts like only 1 day left with just Addison, how will I respond in labor this time, am I really ready for two at home. It has been past midnight the last two nights when I finally fall asleep, only to wake up two hours later to use the bathroom (all you ladies who have been here know exactly what I am talking about).
I appreciate everyone's prayers as we go into the hospital tomorrow. I will try to get pictures and an update on the blog as soon as I am home and rested.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You will do great wish I could be there but I will definately be thinking about you and praying for you for a speedy delivery. Love you can't wait to see that new little nephew of mine.